These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Thrall of Darkness and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view and download for caching purposes only pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Thrall of Darkness makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Thrall of Darkness does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Thrall of Darkness will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Thrall of Darkness has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
This Site may be connected with other websites (links) which are not under Thrall of Darkness’s control. These legal notices are to be intended only for the Site thrallofdarkness.com.
Thrall of Darkness, its employees, officers, directors and shareholders, cannot be responsible for the contents or security, or for viruses or other negative consequences arising out of said sites.
Materials Sent to Us
All information, ideas, images, photographs, music and in general material sent to Thrall of Darkness in relation to this Site will be considered non confidential and for free use of Thrall of Darkness.
By sending said material you assign to Thrall of Darkness the right to use any of such information, ideas and material without any obligation for Thrall of Darkness to acknowledge receipt or make reference or advertisement of your submission and to pay any compensation. You warrant that the material sent to Thrall of Darkness does not infringe any third party’s right or any law in force and you remain responsible for the contents of the material and will hold Thrall of Darkness harmless from and against any and all claims damages, losses, costs and expenses including the attorneys fees and court costs, arising from or related to such material submitted or mailed.
Cookies may be used by Thrall of Darkness to improve the user experience in navigating the site, and to give us information about general usage of the site. By using cookies, Thrall of Darkness does not collect any personal data.
Applicable Law and Disputes
By using this Site you fully agree to the jurisdiction of United States laws and that any dispute arising out of your use of this Site shall be resolved exclusively by the competent United States Superior Courts.